30 September 2009

Pushing the envelope

Okay, I have a relatively creative job - I get to write and create exhibits and do other hands-on things. However, my colleagues tend to be pretty traditional. I'm pushing the fashion envelope today at work a little bit with one of my new CAbi purchases (see here p. 11 & 18) - a gray sweater tube top. I have it on over a red striped dress shirt with nice trouser jeans and my black patent leather loafers. One of my coworkers couldn't stop staring at my outfit when I was just in her office. And not in a good way. But I love it!

Now someone needs to throw a good party so I can wear it sans dress shirt with an amazing necklace...

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Fashion forward, I like it! I'm a much more traditional (re suits) kind of dresser but more because I'm lazy and it's easier than coming up with creative outfits.

Mommy, Esq. said...

With some nice dark jeans - I could totally see it. Very fashion forward.

Almostima said...

I like it! I tried to pull off a look like that with a bella band, but it kept shifting.

L. said...

Fabulous!