05 June 2012

uneventful


Well quite a bit has transpired since my last post here, although really nothing major has occurred.  Memorial Day weekend the parents met - over a lovely dinner at Tru Luv's and brunch at Foode (the beau's parents are divorced, so we had two different events).  And then on Monday I was without house guests and the beau had to work, and so I was left to my own devices and I sat on the couch, scoped out wedding photographers online, and watched a whole lot of "Bethenny Ever After" on Bravo.  It was wonderful.

And then this past weekend I a) went wedding dress shopping with my mother and b) met our likely wedding photographer with the beau.  Intermixed with that has been family drama (Grandma in the hospital again) and car drama (my car is in the shop right now; the beau got a flat when we drove to meet the photographer).  But all in all pretty uneventful.  Oh, there were some tornado warnings thrown in there too.

No comments: