01 July 2008

Checking things off the list

Okay, so today I'm home using one of my plethora of sick days to go to doctors appointments. In the free time between appointments, though, I'm here updating my blog and reporting on the success of checking things off of my list from yesterday.

Did I clean up my piles at work? No, but I was productive yesterday. My intern is also happily working away on an independent project. Check. I didn't exercise yet. I did a couple of loads of laundry so far (but they lay where I left them, neatly folded but not put away). My appointments have been made and my oil changed. All in all I'm pretty proud of myself.


In other news, I'd like to report that my strawberry bushes have been very productive as well. I have a fresh new crop springing up just when I thought they were through for the season. They get a gold star.

No comments: