27 August 2008

Happy


Well, it's not much. Not too exciting. Nothing like what others have done in their houses. But I finally...drumroll...painted! Okay, not really a whole lot. But I did paint my hallway and into one wall of my kitchen/dining room right behind the table. The color is a bright sunny yellow and I feel happy every time I walk out of the living room or bedroom into the hallway (and I'm using that word generously as my house is minuscule). Isn't it funny how something so simple can make you smile.

Speaking of smiling, big congrats go to Mommy and Husband and their two new little bundles of joy. Nothing could be better!

1 comment:

A. said...

Love the color!! I always HATE painting while I'm doing it, but I love the results - it's so nice to have a few pockets of color, isn't it?