03 January 2009

Dolled up

All dressed up and ready to head out this evening for a birthday party, I got a call that the party was postponed due to the birthday girl feeling under the weather (feel better soon Janet!). So I did what any single girl would do when she's all dolled up and wearing her cute velvet heels...

I changed into comfy clothes, curled up on the couch with a big glass of red wine, and watched a favorite movie: 2000's Love's Labour's Lost with the quite adorable Alessandro Nivola. (He also played the charming yet evil Henry Crawford in the 1999 version of Mansfield Park).

Nothing like a little Shakespeare combined with some entertaining 1930s music, dancing, and awesome costumes on a wild Saturday night.

3 comments:

Mommy, Esq. said...

I LOVE the shoes. I had some cute red flats but post-pregnancy they are too small (they were a little tight to begin with). I'll have to get some more.

Anonymous said...

cuteness. i'm still in flip flop stage.

Janet said...

Oh, I am sorry you didn't get to wear those sassy shoes! All my fault. Thanks for the good wishes. I went to the doctor yesterday, and have an upper respiratory infection and mild pneumonia. I am on quite a cocktail of drugs, but hopefully they will clear it all up...so don't put those shoes away quite yet!