18 January 2009

Thaw

So, I got sick of waiting around for a second day for the plumbers. They are not proving to be the most reliable company (well, I did just pick them out of the phone book, so who knew?). I mean, I have hot water and can take a shower so it's not an 'emergency' anymore. So, instead, I got myself together and went shopping. With money leftover from Christmas gifts burning a hole in my pocket and with an itch that I've had quite some time for an Orla Kiely stem print bag, I made my way to my favorite Fredericksburg store and treated myself. Just my luck that they just got new spring bags in.

I also took a cue from this blogger and found myself a pretty little primrose at the grocery store to brighten my day even more. These should tide me over until the thaw...

2 comments:

Mommy, Esq. said...

I also got a primrose at the grocery store but it is already dying. Like my hopes for a thaw. Sorry to hear about your water pipes! T and I had lunch today and missed you greatly.

Anonymous said...

Nice splashes of color on both fronts!