04 January 2010

wish list: hydration


Water. Some days I love it and can't get enough of it (generally cold, on ice, and with a twist of lemon). Some days I can't imagine drinking it straight (generally when filling up my Klean Kanteen at work - water with a distinct chlorine aftertaste). I know it is good for you. I know I should be drinking more of it and less Crystal Light (ahem, okay, or wine).

My new wish list addition: the Penguin. My mother has one and I drank more than my fair share of 'bubbly water' while visiting over Christmas. I never realized that plain tap water could be transformed with the touch of a button. No added flavor or sweetners needed. I like that, as opposed to other carbonators, the Penguin uses glass carafes. Now it just needs to go on sale...

Image courtesy Williams-Sonoma

2 comments:

Mommy, Esq. said...

I never heard of this but sounds interesting!

Anonymous said...

We got a "Soda Stream" from Jordan's mom for Christmas. It makes seltzer or soda, with special flavoring packets. I love me some seltzer!