09 August 2012

the Berenstain Bears and de-cluttering


I subscribe to quite a few home decorating newsletters and blogs, catching up on them through Facebook or e-mail.  Normally I skim these or just click delete, not really needing or wanting the same advice or decorator suggestions again (especially when I know we are not in the rental house for long and we have a very limited budget).  Yet, when a recent Apartment Therapy update came through my e-mail, I just had to click through to the entire post.  It was entitled  "8 Truths About Home Organization I Learned from the Berenstain Bears."  I know, right?!

So needless to say, I had a little laugh and a little heartwarming reminder of my childhood, as well as a good swift kick in the butt to get the ball rolling with my own organizational issue.  I mean, if the cubs feel a sense of zen after labeling boxes and de-cluttering, then I'm on board too.

No comments: